Donate Today – Midcoast Habitat Needs You!
Our ability to acquire suitable land, construct simple but well-built and attractive houses, and supply interest-free mortgages at a cost that is affordable for families depends on community support. Your donation of money, land, or materials is part of the Habitat Ring – a cycle of giving and enduring love.
How It Works:
- Donations are credited to our programming fund
- Homes are constructed with funds, in kind donations, discounted materials, and volunteer labor.
- Determine home values at market rate, sold and subsidized by Midcoast Habitat to make affordable.
- Homeowners pay for a monthly mortgage, taxes and insurance.
- Mortgage payments are credited to the programs and the cycle begins again.
Your tax deductible donations of merchandise are always welcome!
Please join our efforts to eliminate substandard housing in our community by shopping at or making a tax-deductible donation to our ReStore.
For donation pickups, please email scheduling inquiries and donation photos to the ReStore@midcoasthabitat.org.